Friday, February 8, 2008

Belief Not A Requirement

I came across this column in the Democract Gazette the other day, it was a opinion column where people write in a letter and voice their opinion on certain topics. I have my opinion on it, so what is your opinion on the artictle:

"FOLKS, ONE MORE TIME. IF YOU PAY TITHES TO A PASTOR WHO VOTES DEMOCRAT, NOT ONLY IS HE GOING TO HELL, YOU'LL GO TOO. IF PASTORS ACCEPT GAYS WITHOUT ASKING THEM TO CHANGE, THEY ARE GUILTY OF THE SAME THING. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BELIEVE IN HELL TO GO THERE. READ THE BOOK, SOME FOLKS WILL SAY, "SHOW ME," BUT WILL NEVER PICK IT UP. ABOMINATION MEANS ABOMINATION, MURDER MEANS MURDER. THIS IS NOT MY OPINION, IF GAYS WORK TOGETHER, WHATEVER THEY SHARE SHOULD BE THEIRS. WE DO NEED MIKE HUCKABEE WITH HIS SMALL FAULTS. ARKANSAS IS A HUNTING STATE. DO WE WANT TO GO BACK TO DEMOCRAT GUN CONTROL? THINK ABOUT THAT IN DEER CAMP JUST BEFORE ELECTION TIME."

1 comment:

God is Faithful! said...

well...i'm not sure what to say about that! I'm pretty sure I give my tithes to the "storehouse" not to any certain pastor... but people never cease to amaze me with their own twisted or whatever words and opinions of anything they think is relevant whether it is or isn't...one thing is for sure, and that is people never cease to amaze me! -peggy clements