Thursday, July 12, 2007

Grace

I've done alot of thinking about grace lately. You know in life we make mistakes, in my life i make mistakes and fail. Sometimes i'm disobendiant, sometimes i just fail and miss the mark and i find myself sometimes on the ground and i've caused pain in my own life. The greatest thing is that our heavely father doesn't come by and kick us when were down. He picks us up and calls us out by name, "my son my daughter i love you," and he takes us back so lovenly. And i've thought about that alot lately, cause sometimes i struggle with the grace of god, after saying i'm sorry for doing this one thing, then an hour later doing the samething again and i wonder God do you still love me, do you still care no matter what? The thing is that when Jesus died on the cross his blood was shed so we could have that forgiveness and have that grace. In the power of what he has done allows to have where Paul writes and says, "There is now no condemantion for those who are in christ Jesus,". But that doesnt just give us a license to say hey i'm going to do whatever i want to do, i'm going to go off and do what i want cause God's going to forgive me. If we truely understood, if i Robert House truely understood how much he did for me and what he went thru for me the thought that should come in my mind and all our minds is the scripture that says, "We should lay our lives down as a living scarifice which is holy and acceptable unto him which is our reasonable service." We should say, "God here am i," as Isaiah said i'm a man of unclean lips, here am i, i'm yours to be used in any way possible, that should be our heart just knowing who Jesus really is and what he has done for us.

1 comment:

Brian said...

Grace truly is an amzing thing. thanks