Thursday, August 2, 2007

camp




Well i've made it back from camp and all i've got to say is WOW!!! God did amazing work in youth camp 07. Many kids lives were changed by God, i'm really excited to see a fire and passion build in my youth group's lives after camp. There full of ideas and things they want to do at church. We spoke with Pastor Greg about different things we would like to do, tune in sunday morining to find out what Team 180 is planning, thats right Team 180. Camp was a huge blessing for me also, it gave me a chance to recharge my batteries and relight my fire that was still burning but not as bright as it once was. I had a great time at camp, got bite by tons of chiggers, broke a few things here and there, but most importantly heard from God. I recall one night in service as i was working the sound booth i was raising my hands in worship and i heard the voice of God saying to me, "its okay child daddy is here," and i could see my heavenly father pick me up by the hands that were raised and put me in his lap and craddle me. It broke me down inside. There was a powerful move in the services with fire falling down on our youth generation. Camp was a wonderful success with God showing up, showing out, and showing his glory.

No comments: