Tuesday, November 27, 2007

college life



Well, i can't believe i'm saying it but i'm almost done with my first semseter of college. I have two weeks left of school with finals and i'm done for a month, can i get a witness from the congreation on that one, AMEN BROTHER. I look back and think a year ago i almost backed out of going back to school till my best friend Greg Thompson motivated and encouraged me to go back. I sit down today with my advisor and was surprise to find out i can and actually will be graduating a head of schedule. Instead of 2011, it looks like i will be graduating in late 2009 maybe mid 2010.

It has been a stressful semester of school to be honest, if you don't believe me just ask some of closest friends. Did i reach my goals, not exactly, but there is always next semester to improve from my mistakes and strive to do better. I got a stupid ticket from campus police for improper decal placement and wouldn't you know i got another one today, made me so mad. It's in the right spot if they would just come out and look at with me and actually read their stupid rule book they made up. But you know i'm loving college, yea i know scary to hear coming from me, but it actually has been lots of fun and i can't wait for next semester to start and one day cross that platform and raise my fist in triumph.

No comments: