Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving



Thanksgiving is one of the best holidays in america, simply because christmas is only a few weeks away. But sometimes i wonder if we truly give thanks, if we look back on our lives and realize all that God has done for us are giving more thanks instead of demand for more? So i give you my reasons why i'm thankful this holiday season:

1. I'm thankful for my church family. The North Little Rock church is the best church i have ever been to and attended in my life. Everybody is loving, caring, and kind and we are all like one big family. I thank God everyday for my church family.

2. I'm thankful for my family at home who has always been supportive throughout my life. They have always been there to help during the hard times and celebrate thru the good times.

3. I'm thankful for the youth group i help look after at church. They are a great bunch of students who have a bright future ahead of them. I truly believe God has great things instore for there lives.

I could go on and on for hours on the many things i'm thankful for, my job, back in school, my health. God has been so good to me, it gives me all the reason's in the world to thank him. What's even better, there is more to come in the coming years. Which means i will have even more to be thankful for. So i ask you today, have you stopped and thanked God for all he has done for you today, or are you too busy asking for more. Thank you God for all you have done for me and what you have instore for me soon!!! I'm very thankful, and will always offer up thanksgiving with my heart and praise always.

No comments: