Thursday, May 8, 2008

I'm Back

It's been a while since i last posted in my blog, its hard to keep up with this thing. Well i finally finished one year of school, i'm not happy with my academic standing after my first year. Many people say it's because i haven't been in school in a while but that is no excuses for my sorry grades, i hold myself to a higher standard then that. My grades will come up and i will graduate at the top of my class. The first year of school has been exicting a little stressful also, i learned its hard to work a 30 hour week job and maintain 18 hours of school, its no easy task which is why i am going to 3 days a week now. I'm fixing to start summer classes which will put me a year early graduating that is the only reason for doing them. i'm really looking forward to the fall semester because i start taking classes that are geared towards my major.

Its almost summer time which means church camp is just right around the corner. i love church camp and working in them. Church camp is where my life was turned around and i always enjoy working in it to hopefully help turn another kids life around for God. i will again be working both senior and kids camp this year but with a little twist. I will be taking a online class and one in the classroom while i'm working in camp. I have a class in june from 8:00-9:30 so i will be leaving the campground early in the morining and coming back before lunch. It may sound like a hard task but i can do all things thru christ which strengthens me.

I'm very proud of myself for running 3 miles wednesday with Tom and Lacionda from my church. We went running down by the river and i have to say i felt great when i got done running. i thought i would be tired and out of breath but i didn't, i was pumped and wanted to do more. I think we are going to start doing this every wednesday which i am very exicted about. I am back in the gym again but with a different angle this time after taking a health fitness class this past semester. i work on muscles 3 days a week and cardiovascular the other 3 days so i dont hurt myself. Well i promise from now on i will do a better job on posting in my blog, so till next time remember this great quote i heard one time, "IF HARD WORK PAYS OFF, THEN EASY WORK IS WORTHLESS."

No comments: